Fathers Day
Rj's bday
First family photo
First time to hold her






I was discharged yesterday and Gemma had to stay in the NICU. She has improved daily. Her hole in her lung closed up and her IV was finally taken out. She was moved to a bigger bed and they've increased her feedings. She's able to wear bows and onsies now. She is still being fed through a tube. The Dr said she can try bottlefeeding/breastfeeding once a day as long as her respiratory system is below 60 in 4-6 hour period. She still breathes really fast, so Im not sure when she'll try the bottle. Ive been having a really hard time dealing with her not being able to come home, but I know she's in the best place for now. She is being well taken care of. On Saturday, we got to change her diaper and take her temp. We got to hold her for the first time yesterday on Fathers Day. Im still in a lot of pain, but am trying to rest and recover. Keep her in your prayers. I hope she comes home this week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment