

Gemma is doing really well. Yesterday she tried a new nipple on the bottles and is having a much easier time finishing them. She should be home in no time. Her breathing is now all under control. The lil stinker has pulled out her feeding tube twice, I think she is trying to let them know she no longer needs it. Rj and I are hoping they dont put it back in, we really dont think she needs it anymore. Its so nice to see her with no tubes. I cannot wait to have her here and to dress her how I want, hold her and kiss her any time I please. She is a really good baby, I hope she stays that way when she comes home ; ) I am hoping shes home by the 4th of July, so we can celebrate her indenpendance out of the hospital. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment