I went to the Dr yesterday and Gemma is 5 1/2 pounds already and has some hair :) I am not dilated yet. The Dr wanted to make sure she was still breech so she did an unexpected sonogram. She is in fact still breech; but looks and sounds great. The Dr did seem concerned with my amniotic fluid levels. She said that if it's below a certain level next week then she will do a c-section then & there, but I do not see that happening. She said just to increase my fluid intake and all should be fine. We believe Gemma will be here before 4 weeks via c-section. She is running out of room to move head down, but sometimes they move last minute. I dont know what this little stinker has planned. We are very excited to meet her; however we dont want her to come too early. She needs to cook a little longer :)
Ive also had my due date mixed up, its actually July 16th and not the 14th, but I guess that doesnt matter, because the Dr expects her here sooner than the 14th
Maria finally posted our maternity pics on her blog, check them out:
Keep us in your thoughts & prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment