
Gemma's bedroom at her babysitter's house
I returned to work yesterday. I had a good first day...it feels good to be back. Everyone was so nice welcoming me back to work. I miss Gemma so much, but I know shes in wonderful hands which gets me through the day. Yesterday was her first day going to the babysitters house. She always seems content there. Diana said she was the perfect baby yesterday... no fussing or anything! Thats because she is perfect ; ) She has her very own room there. Its so cute! Gemma's so spoiled, already has 2 bedrooms to call her own. Gemma is the only child Diana is watching so Gemma gets all of the attention she wants, which we love. Now Ive just got to get used to this new routine... I'm so sleepy.
Thanks to Diana for taking good care of our little love bug! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment