Thursday, May 20, 2010

Babygirl


I won the photo of the month contest that my photographer entered me in for the photo above by 190 votes. Thanks to all who voted. We will be getting a 16 x 20 mounted print of this photo; it will be a good keepsake for us and for Gemma!!

I went for a check up Tuesday. I got all our paperwork filled out for labor & delivery, so we wont have to worry about it at the time of labor. The Dr said Gemma's heartbeat sounds great & blood pressure is great. We are 8 weeks away from my due date, however Gemma is still breech. So if she is still breech by my 37th or 38th week, we will have a scheduled c-section on July 7th which is our wedding anniversary. She still has plenty of time to turn, just dont know if she will. She is in the frank position which is the most common breech position but the hardest to get out of. Its where her legs are by her face. So all the movement Ive been feeling down low is her hands or one leg. The Dr said she probably has her legs up most of the time as itd be hard for her to move them up and down. Ive been feeling her movement all around lately. I wonder what she is doing half the time. She gets hiccups at least twice a day, but mostly three if not more. Last night I was laying on my back and she has been on my right side most of the time, you could tell how my belly sticks out more on that side and the left side kinda sunk in. Its so neat. I tried to cancel our 4D for next Wednesday and get our money back, but they will absolutely not give us our money back, so we are still going to try for the 3rd time. I really, really hope 3rd time is a charm. She will need to either flip or have her legs away from her face. I will be really bummed if we leave without 4D pictures yet again. Things are going well. Im feeling good, minus the cold Ive had for almost 2 weeks. The Dr prescribed me an antibiotic which is helping. My work is throwing me a baby shower tomorrow, I am looking forward to it!

No comments: