Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Stinker

Last night was our 4D sonogram... however since Gemma is breech it was hard to get a good picture; not to mention that she had her legs over her head and her hand in her face. We are supposed to go back as soon as she flips or at the latest 31 weeks, which would be May 12th. We were really looking forward to it, so I was a little sad leaving with no pictures. Lets keep our fingers crossed that she flips and that she stays that way. Tomorrow is our maternity shoot with Squaresville Studios. I am so excited to try this photographer, she does amazing work with fun, bright colors. Its not so traditional. We should have our pictures back by the time of my shower, May 1st and I will definatly post them on here. Check out her work:

http://www.squaresvillestudios.com/

No comments: