It's blurry, but this reads: PREGNANT; I also took 3 others
This is how I broke the news to Rj; I gave him this framed poem from the "baby", along with a onsie that reads "Daddy's Little Monkey" I knew he'd love it, because he calls my monkey.Here is the poem:
I do not have a face to see, or put inside a frame. I do not have soft cheeks to kiss; I don't yet have a name. You can't yet hold my tiny hands, nor whisper in my ear. It's still too soon to sing a song, or cuddle me so near. But all will change come July 14th 2010; that's when they say I’m due. I'm your new son or daughter; I can't wait till I meet you. All I ask between now and then is your patience while I grow. I promise I'll be worth the wait, because of all the love we'll know. So what I have to give you now, is a wish to you from me. I cannot wait to be a part of this wonderful family!
New mommy & daddy to be!!!!!We are so happy to announce that we are expecting our first baby. We found out yesterday and according to online the baby's due date is July 14th, 2010 and Im about 4 weeks tomorrow. I will make my first Dr's appointment around the 6-8 week mark. As of now, I do not really have any symptoms. It still feels make believe. I am looking forward to this beautiful adventure. This will make my dad a first time Grandpa and Rj's mom a first time Grandma. So exciting. My mom is very excited as her other grandchildren are grown now. I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. We cant wait to meet Baby Patterson!
No comments:
Post a Comment