So, I got bored
-What are your middle names? James & Sarah
-How long have you been together? over 8 years
-How long did you know each other before you started dating? Only a couple weeks
-Who asked who out? I asked him :)
-How old are each of you? Old man is almost 29 & Im almost 24
-Who's family/siblings do you see the most? Mine; his are in Kansas
-Do you have any children together? No, but we are working on that
-What about pets? 2 dogs, Argus & Jojo
-What situation is hardest on you as a couple? Trying to decide where or what to eat.
-Do you go to the same school? No
-Are you from the same hometown? No
-Who is the smartest? I'd say Rj - but ask me about any celebrity or entertainment and I got it.
-Who is the most sensitive? Me
-Where do you eat most as a couple? Chipotle, Waffle House and Texas Roadhouse
-Where is the furthest you two have traveled as a couple? Cancun
-Who has the worst temper? Rj
-Who does all the cooking? Me
-Who is more social? Me by far
-Who is the neat freak? Me of course
-Who is more stubborn? Me
-Who hogs the bed? We both stick to our own side
-Who wakes up earlier? We wake up together; everyday at 5am
-Where was your first date? I dont think we really had a first date and if we did; I cannot rememeber where it was. Oops
-Who has the bigger family? Me
-Do you get flowers often? No, and I really don't mind
-How do you spend the holiday's? We spend them with my dad one day, his mom another and we usually go to my moms ON the holiday
-Who snores louder? He does; I dont snore. He says I hum in my sleep
-Who goes to bed first? We go to bed together
-Who is more jealous? I dont know
-How long did it take you to get serious? Not long at all. Rj told me he loved me 2 months in I believe
-Who eats more? Me, Im a fatty
-Who does the laundry? We do our own most of the time
-Who's better with the computer? Me by far
-Who drives when your together? I make him drive
No comments:
Post a Comment